Over the last few weeks I have come across quite a few gems of new arrivals, that you should not miss out on. Isn’t there something wonderful about reading on a hot summer day? To fill those days, check out the following fiction and non-fiction books, that are worth your time:
1. The Keepers by Rae Rivers – my absolute favorite new paranormal romance series this year!
2. Touched by Darkness by Catherine Spangler – another paranormal series, that is sure to keep you wanting for more!
3. Parker’s Passion by Sabrina York – now there is a hot one for not the not faint of heart! Steamy!
4. The Snow Queen by Linda Wisdom – a book that does not leave you cold. Perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon!
5. Manifest Moment to Moment – because not all summer reads have to be pure entertainment.
Which books are you planning on reading this summer? What is your absolute favorite so far?