The following blog post contains affiliate link to Amazon. While I do receive a small compensation when you decide to purchase something via this link, the opinion about the book is completely my own.
Affirmations and mantras allow us to reprogram our inner chatter. They give us something to focus on, besides our negative and self-limiting thoughts, and if repeated often enough will assist us in changing our state, especially if those affirmations are practiced in conjunction with movement. Repeat the affirmations below, or any mantra of your choosing, while exercising, walking your dogs, brushing your teeth, or doing any other activity that usually would allow your mind to wonder.
I am beautiful inside and out, and I allow my beauty to shine for all the world to see!
I am special and unique in the world.
I face today’s difficulties with strength and wisdom.
I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
I take pleasure in my own solitude.
I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity.
I love and approve of myself.
I am successful.
I am honest in my life, and my work.
I like completing tasks and projects on time.
I’m grateful for the job I have.
I enjoy working with my team.I’m bringing a positive attitude to work every day.
I am excellent at what I do.
My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.
I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.
Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
Combined with gratitude and movement, the practice of affirmation can be very powerful. As with most spiritual and mental practices it should become a part of your daily routine, and not just an every once in a while practice for the best results.
Question For Today
Do you have any special affirmations or mantras that keep you focused or in your creative zone?
It is a thorough book on affirmations covering the following topics
1. The purpose of Affirmations
2. How to create effective Affirmations
3. How to Tell if an Affirmations Will Work
4. How Often to Recite Affirmations
5. The Best Way to Recite Affirmations
6. Common Challenges in Using Affirmations
7. Conclusion: Use Affirmations With Care
8. Affirmation examples: For the physical body, (weight loss, anti-aging, weight gain, healthy hair and nails, exercise, health)
9. Affirmations for Wealth & Success (Money, career, success, abundance)
10. Affirmations for Love and Relationships (Love, Friendship, Romance, Family, Parent/Children, Marriage)
11. Affirmations for self-image (Self-esteem, confidence, strength, wisdom, attitude, memory) `
12. Affirmations for Peace and Harmony (Forgiveness, Happiness, Faith, Peace, Safety, Trust, Life)
I am grateful that you joined me today, and hope that you will have a wonderful and productive week.