Welcome to the last letter for this week. I am closing out this week of Tea Leaf Reading Symbols with the Letter N. And because it is time for N, I thought it would be a great time to talk about Nettle Tea, made from the leaves of Stinging Nettle
A great tea that is very beneficial for you health is Nettle Tea. While you can harvest them yourself, I recommend to take advantage of the many suppliers, which provide excellent quality of nettle leaves, both in loose form and as tea bags. Here is a short list of what the slightly bitter, grassy tasting tea may be able to help you with
- It helps with diabetes mellitus
- Strengthens the fetus in pregnant women
- Promotes milk production in lactating women
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
- Helps with menstrual cramps and bloating
- Helps break down kidney stones
- Reduces hypertension
- Helps with respiratory tract disease
- Supports the kidneys
- Helps asthma sufferers
- Stops bleeding
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces incident of prostate cancer
- Minimizes skin problems
- Eliminates allergic rhinitis
- Lessens nausea
- Cures the common cold
- Helps with osteoarthritis
- Alleviates diarrhea
- Helps with gastrointestinal disease, IBS, and constipation
- Reduces gingivitis and prevents plaque when used as a mouth wash.
- Has been shown to be helpful to in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Relieves neurological disorders like MS, ALS and sciatica
- Destroys intestinal worms or parasites
- Supports the endocrine health by helping the thyroid, spleen and pancreas
You can see why I drink 2 cups of Nettle tea, each and every day!
Here is today’s Tea Leaf Reading Dictionary:
Nail: Have your teeth checked, and taken care off. Upcoming dental problems
Necklace: money or valuable presents are on their way. If the necklaces is broken, a treasured bond to a broken one
Needles: A disappointing sign relating to relationships. There is deceit or malleus involved.
Nose: Pay attention to size of the nose: Large noses indicate problems with alcohol, and excess partying. Money troubles. Thin nose: you change your ideas about a subject you were sure about.
Nun: To single people – you will lead an unmarried life. To married people: Your mistrust is unfounded.
Nuts: symbol of wealth and success
Sunday’s are our days off from the challenge, so I am looking forward to connecting with you again on Monday. Meanwhile, check out this amazing Clean Eats Bundle from The Hatchery! It includes one of the most yummiest Almond Butter with Cinnamon I have ever tasted. Oh, and it also make a great Mother’s Day Gift! You can get it, and other delightful boxes right here, right now!
See you Monday!