Disclaimer: The following post is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links. I received the item for free in return for an honest review. See disclosure page for details
We use a lot of herbs and spices in our daily life. From making our own spice mixes to creating our own tea blends, making our own sauces, and cooking for friends, I spent a lot of time cutting up rosemary and chives, basil and oregano. While a proper kitchen knife is a fine enough tool to get the herbs and spices needed in a proper size, it is not as convenient and fast as the Five-Layered Herb Scissors from Marky Products. Armed with that surprisingly heavy, sturdy and sharp tool, I “cut” my prep time to a few seconds, slicing through anything needed to make the perfect spaghetti sauce and all of the fresh herbs needed for our salad dressings.
Yes, the herbs get stuck in between the five blades, but thankfully the product comes with a small, green “comb”, which cleans between each blade, making the cleanup also a quick action. The five-layered herb scissors are one of those products, I did not know, I needed until it arrived at my doorstep.
Let me give you a quick review summary:
1. Sturdy, heavy duty scissors, that are easy to handle and feel comfortable in my hands.
2. the scissors are comfortable for both right and left-handed people (me), as well as people with bigger hands (my husband)
3. Cuts the cooking prep down to a fraction of the time
4. cleans easy, due to the cleaning tool included with the scissor purchase
1. the cleaning tool is another little thing that is easily lost in an already full gadget drawer. It would be even better if the cleaning tool would attach somehow to the scissors for a more convenient storage.
Overall I highly recommend the Five-layer herb scissors from Marky Products as a great addition to a household that cooks a lot, and is into clean, fresh cooking that includes a lot of fresh herbs.
You can purchase the useful herb scissors on Amazon today, and get free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime!
That looks very handy, thanks Claudia. I’ll check if we have something similar on this side of the Atlantic. 😀
I hope you do find them there – otherwise I might have to send you some – blessings!
I’m a sucker for these little gadgets. I’m pretty sure I need a pair!