available on Zazzle
After missing a week of posting a “Celebrate The Small Things Post”, I am glad to be back participating in the wonderful blog hop, hosted by Lexa Cain. I hope you will join us, which you can, by simply following this link.
What am I grateful for this week?
- I just found out that they are making a second installment of the movie John Wick. Surprisingly the first movie was pretty good, and my son really enjoyed it as well, especially considering that the main character makes an appearance in on of his video games. And if you like action movies, you can not go wrong with a Keanu Reeves movie.And I do like action movies.
- It is only a few more days until my favorite Author – Kay Hooper releases her new book “Fear The Dark. It is a part of her series around a special FBI unit, who’s members have special paranormal skills. If you like suspense and the paranormal I highly recommend her books (not her romance novels though).
- It is supposed to get cooler soon – yay! It had been 10 degrees above normal in the already too hot Las Vegas, so I am looking forward to days in the 80’s rather than the 100’s. Until then, I am staying indoors – well mostly.
- The cute little noises my dog is making in her sleep right now. She is dreaming and as usual, she dream-barks. Sounds more like a little puppy, than a full grown dog, which makes it even cuter.
- I have been working on my Fall collection of designs on Zazzle and they are turning out to be actually pretty cute! I love Fall colors, and I think I managed to capture some of that beauty. I am proud of those designs.
Now it is your turn – join our blog hop and tell us what you are grateful for. And do not forget to visit all of the other beautiful peeps who are participating in this group of Gratitude!
I also adore fall colours. Your dog sounds like so very cute. My cat also dreams and sometimes she twitches and a few times I think she may have had a nightmare because I saw her jumping up with a surprised meow. I hope it gets cooler soon, I am unable to function in high temperatures. Have a beautiful and (hopefully) cool weekend Claudia.