Stephen King says it best:
“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
Here are some of the books that are on my summer reading list:
1. Brilliance by Marcus Sakey (soon to be a movie)
2. Breathless For Him by Sofia Tate (a steamy romance)
3. The Tenth Chamber by Glenn Cooper (Thriller)
4. The Smart Girls Guide To Getting Everything You Want (Self-Improvement)
5. Taken By Tuesday by Catherine Bybee (another steamy romance)
What are you reading this summer?
P.S. It would be interesting to jump into the Master Stephen King’s head for just a day – but on the other hand, this might be a scary place to be, what do you think? This is daily prompt post.
Here are some other Daily Prompt Bloggers. Give them some love!